The goal of this function is to add a colored text reflecting the status of a service.
This post is explaining how this new feature can be used.
Note: In version 2.10, a closing parenthesis ' ) ' is missing in the last line of service.conf .
If you want to use this file as a source of your customisation, remember to add to fix this issue. It is already fixed in github repositories (and future releases).
Sunday, August 17, 2014
Note: A new version of RPi-Monitor is available: Version 2.8.
All the details about the latest version of Rpi-Monitor are in RPi-Monitor overview
The version 2.7 of RPi-Monitor has been released.
If you don't know yet what RPI-Monitor do, have a look to RPi-Monitor Overview.
|Photo from Flickr cc-by-sa by Adrienne Yancey|
This version is coming with internal changes, improvement and bug fixes.
Here is the changelog of version 2.7:
- Change directory storing configuration to /etc/rpimonitor/
- Change configuration file name to better names
- Create a template directory for configuration files
- Change location of RRD storage to /var/lib/rpimonitor
- Add xbian support and distribution automatic detection in debian package
- Cleanup shellinabox menu display and configuration
- Change ownership of empty.rrd to activate on demand regeneration Fixing issue #23
- Update raspbian.conf to make it compatible with NOOBS installation
- Update jquery (v2.1.1) and bootstrap (v2.3.2)
- Update disk usage formula for better compatibility
- Add 'Label' function for status page