RPi-Monitor is keeping an eye on your Raspberry Pi and presenting the globale health in a status page.
|Status of Raspberry Pi|
- Version: Installed and is it up to date?
- Uptime: Current clock of the Raspberry Pi and how long is it running.
- CPU: Load average, and CPU configuration.
- Temperature: Current temperature measured in the CPU
- Memory: Amount of memory available
- Swap: Swap usage
- SD Card: Disk usage for partition boot and root
- Network: Volume of data exchanged on the network
|Statistics of Raspberry Pi|
Available graphs are:
- CPU Loads
- Disk Boot
- Disk Root
The landing page is proposing a QRCode which can be read be a smartphone to directly access to RPi-Monitor web interface.
|Startup page with shortcut QRCode|
- Use data coming from DHT22 humidity and temperature probe
- How to install a WiFi dongle and monitor it with RPi-Monitor
- How to monitor additional disk and external temperature probes