If you don't know yet what RPI-Monitor do, have a look to RPi-Monitor Overview.
|Picture from Flickr cc-by by Duncan Hull|
This version is coming with internal changes, improvement and bug fixes.
Here is the changelog of version 2.8:
- Add debian repository using github as repo
- Manage configuration indexes unicity per file
- Add 'include' parameter to load additionnal configuration file
- Split configuration files and use 'include' in default configuration file
- Add parameters to customise menu logo, title and page title
- Add 'Badge' function for status page (similar to Label)
- Simplify and fix startup scripts
- Change ownership of cron script to avoid issue with logs
- Check if HTML5 localStorage is activated and warn user is not
- Improve upgradable packages detection