If you don't know yet what RPI-Monitor do, have a look to RPi-Monitor Overview.
Some users have pushed their Raspberry Pi to its limits and found some side effect in RPi-Monitor. This version comes with improvement to fix such side effects. Thanks to allo the contributoirs which help me to improve RPi-Monitor.
Here is the changelog of version 2.5.1:
- Update rrd graph with unkown data if fetched information is not a valid number
- Fix issue #22 : empty.rrd file not properly generated
And changelog of version 2.5:
- Fix issue #16: (v2.4) Network Graph displaying Bytes/s not in bits/s (wrong Legend) (From deMattin)
- Update configuration to be compatible with NOOBS as proposed in issue #17 (From deMattin)
- Implement modification for small screen proposed in issue #18 (From deMattin)
- Change footer to better fit with small screens
- Implement pull request #20: Counting buffers and cache as available memory (From Harbulot)
- Add the possibility to set Min and Max values for rrd graphs in configuration file (issue #19 #21)