Alexander Kropochev did develop an interface of RPi-Monitor for Pebble Smart Watch. So you can now monitor your Raspberry Pi from anywhere and directly on your watch.
Friday, October 24, 2014
Sunday, October 12, 2014
Note: A new version of RPi-Monitor is available: Version 2.10.
All the details about the latest version of Rpi-Monitor are in RPi-Monitor overview
The version 2.9.1 of RPi-Monitor has been released.
If you don't know yet what RPI-Monitor do, have a look to RPi-Monitor Overview.
This version is coming with internal changes, improvement and bug fixes.
Here is the changelog of version 2.9:
- Sign repository to remove authentication warning during install
- Migrate style to bootstrap 3
- Add color into progressbar orange for warning and red for danger
- Move qrcode to about menu (link is related to the page display)
- Add justgage generating colored gauges
- Add visibility parameter defining if a row of status page should be shown
- Add example configuration files showing rpimonitor rendering features
- Fix multi page issue #63